Redhead Decoys – Standard
2 in stock
One Dozen Carton (12) | 6 Drakes/6 Hens
Who doesn’t love a redhead? Vibrant cinnamon heads offset by business gray and black bodies, adult male Redheads are hard to miss along lakes and coastlines. Redheads love parties, sometimes numbering in the thousands along the gulf coasts. The G&H RH10 keeps it classy in cartons of twelve – six drakes and six hens with resting swivel heads.
15” Long | One Dozen Carton (12) | 6 Drakes/6 Hens | Swivel Heads: All Resting
2 in stock
Compare these quality features of G&H Decoys:
- Molded, high impact plastic for lightweight durability
- Specially treated surface for maximum paint adhesion and longevity
- Unique keel design with front and rear tie off
- Anchor line adjustment hook
- Keel’s weight and counter balance guarantee self-righting
- Authentically hand painted with natural bird colors for exceptional realism
- Non-glare paint
- Raised feather detail and realistic acrylic eyes
- Removable swivel heads on selected models
- Recessed body design creates a vacuum which makes the decoy appear to ride heavier and prevents rolling from side-to-side
These G&H Classic Redhead decoys are a standard in any diver spread. Built to survive even the worst abuse, these decoys will still look good in your spread. Our unique paint application process ensures your decoys will be around to pass on to future generations. Ducks Unlimited named this decoy to its list for top new decoy products of 2022.
These decoys pair great with our Bluebills, Ringnecks and Canvasbacks for a complete diver spread.
1 review for Redhead Decoys – Standard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peter Fonken –
The paint on these bad boys is unbelieveable. I have some I’ve hunted over for 17 years.